The West Seattle Garden Tour (WSGT) is a fun, family-friendly event that has been an annual tradition since 1995. As a non-profit organization, the WSGT is proud to donate net proceeds to support Seattle-based community gardens and other non-profits that promote horticulture, education, or the arts.
Tickets on Sale next spring for $20 each!
- Garden locations are not revealed prior to the event. Your Ticketbook will include the driving map to all of the Gardens which will be open on the day of the tour.
- All tour participants are required to show their Ticketbook at each garden entrance.
- The noon Lunch Lecture, featuring a special guest, will be held at the Kenney.
- Raffle tickets will be available for $5 each at select gardens.
- The 2015 winning original artwork, which will be used for next year’s poster design, will be available for purchase through a silent auction on the day of the tour.
- Children 12 and under are free.
- No pets (other than service animals) are allowed in the gardens.
The Tour welcomes and thanks our 2014 Sponsors ! Their generous contributions benefit a wide variety of artistic educational and horticultural projects in our community.